The intention for the weekend is to create a relaxed, informal and supportive learning environment where you can magically connect with the animals. Above all, it will be a fun and enjoyable experience—not to mention inspiring and quite mind-blowing as you learn to connect with, and hear, the animals talk!
Working over 2 days allows us to work so much more deeply. This creates deeper understanding of animal communication whilst providing more opportunities to practice your communication skills in a supportive environment.. It also provides space for you to identify any blocks to animal communication that may arise for you—allowing me to support you with this and explore techniques you can use to overcome them.
Each day will be a careful blend of theory and hands on practice. We will cover:-
Day One: Saturday
Purpose:- Guiding you to that quiet part of the mind that opens the door to intuitive communication
Supporting you in finding your key communication tool/s
- Understanding the science behind the animal communication process
- How animals send and receive information
- Activities that stimulate and enhance your intuition
- Meeting your Power Animal & Guides
- Learning and practicing with 4 of the 7 key communication tools
- Working with live animals to build your experience and confidence
Day Two: Sunday
Purpose:- Build upon the teachings of day one to enhance and consolidate learning
- Meditations to identify any blocks to animal communication
- Self-healing practices to overcome identified blocks
- Enhanced intuition exercises
- Learn the additional 3 key communication tools
- Use Body Scanning to identify areas of dis-ease and pain within an animal’s body
- Working with animals long-distance
- Opportunities to work with animals that have crossed over the rainbow bridge
- Have questions about your own animals answered by fellow students
Please note the following for the East Sussex Workshop:-
The college have allocated 12 single rooms for this workshop and they are available on a first come, first served basis.
The price below includes 2 nights accommodation and meals:-
Friday: Supper and Accommodation
Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Supper and Accommodation
Sunday: Breakfast and Lunch
Vegetarian Lunch Only Option
There is a lunch only option for those attending the workshop but not staying over:- £8.50 per day
I will be doing an informal and interactive talk on Animal Communication on Friday evening 7:30pm—9pm. Cost for attending this is just £5.
Dates: 7/8 May 2016