Want to improve your health, wellbeing and inner peace?
Then you want to know about your chakras!
Understanding our chakras and the importance that they have in our lives is vital to improving- and maintaining – our health and wellbeing.
Knowing which chakra is out of balance and, more importantly, how to heal it can mean the difference between feeling in control of your life and feeling like your life is out of your control.
In addition to the Bi-Aura Therapy Diploma Course, Sarah-Jane also runs a successful 8 week Chakra Balancing Course. This is aimed at those interested in understanding, and learning, how to practically apply healing to themselves and friends and family.
Due to demand for this course, Sarah-Jane is currently exploring an online version with 3 potential entry points:-
1. Basic Course – “Off the shelf” package – information based reading materials
Aimed at: The beginner or someone who prefers to learn by reading literature – 8 Week Course with full reading materials, to read at your leisure.
2. Silver Course – mix of reading materials, recorded meditations and possibly video teaching of yoga poses to support chakra health
Aimed at anyone who has more than a passing interest in their health and wellbeing.
3. Gold Course – Live Workshop experience from your own home with opportunities to ask Sarah-Jane questions about your chakra experiences each week
Aimed at anyone who wants to actively start finding their inner peace and balance
As an absolute minimum, at the end of any of these Courses you will be able to:-
- Identify your own body’s imbalances – and correct them
- Understand the root cause of your body’s dis-ease
- Alleviate some of your persistent health problems
- Remain calm about your pressures and challenges
- See challenges for what they are & be less affected by them
- Reduce / overcome the impact of traumatic life experiences
- Develop confidence, energy, freedom and happiness
These Courses are currently being tweaked in response to customer demand and Sarah-Jane is keen to consult with as many clients and community members as possible to see what style of course would work best for them. So, if you are interested, please get in touch.
Please note: The Gold Course will only go ahead as a live workshop if there is sufficient demand (otherwise it will be a recording), so please do get in touch if you are interested in this. You might even have a great idea to inspire the course’s content!